My on-the-go scribble materials.
I like to carry little and light items in my bag whenever I go out. These are the main tools that I use for my small doodles. Starting from left to right:
1. Totoro pencil case. Bought this baby at a local Japanese stationery store. Definitely one of my favorite pencil cases. It’s about 3 years old and still in good condition!
2. Pentel 0.5mm black lead. I mostly use either 2B or HB.
3. Pentel Hi-Polymer Eraser. Perfect eraser!
4. Pentel Clic Eraser. Oh my… 3rd Pentel product??? Hehe… This is my precision buddy. Good for erasing small areas.
5. 0.5mm Sakura 125 mechanical pencil. I use this for everything (drawing/writing/annoyingpeople)! Very sturdy and no need to be sharpened. Just click click!
6. Sakura Pigma Micron 01 (0.25mm) black pen. My inking pen.
7. Copic Multiliner Brush-S black pen. I use this for coloring hair/shadows/etc.
8. Dummy Doll 0.5mm blue ball-point pen. For doodling/writing. Someone bought this for me from Taiwan. I’m sure you can buy this online.
9. Copic Sketch markers. I only carry a few colors cuz I don’t wanna hug around a bucket of them to wherever I go. In this photo: E00 Skin White, E93 Tea Rose, and 100 Black.
10. Moleskine black hardcover sketchbook (large, 5” x 8.25” with 104 pages). Love this baby! The pages are smooth and thick with a light creamy yellow color.
11. Ohhhhh… One more thing! MUSIC!!!!! Can’t do anything without it!
Hmmm… That’s all! I will add another post focusing on the main materials for my detailed drawings (not scribbles) later! So… Stay tuned! And thank you for reading this! Bye bye~ ❤